Sydney PCM Part 2 Course January 13th - 15th
Sydney PCM PART 2 SEMINAR
WHEN: January 13th - 15th 2020
WHERE: The Sydney Boulevard Hotel, 90 William Street Sydney
COMMUNICATION AND INFLUENCE SKILLS ARE
The KEY ENABLERS OF SUCCESS IN THE 21ST CENTURY
PCM Part 2 Course Overview
The advnced 3 day program allows you to build on and deepen your knowledge whilst practising the skills you learnt throught PCM Part 1. You will learn about understanding your own reactions under distress, recognising distress in others, understanding your own behaviour and making communication happen.
PCM enables you to listen to what has been said, while at the same time being aware of how it has been said. At times we are preoccupied with what has been said , formulating our own reply and focusing solely on the contents of the conversation. To communicate effectively, we need to focus on the communication channels others are using and to recognise when they are in distress.
Advanced PCM conentrates more strongly on the failure mechanisms of distress, making it easier to apply PCM in order to resolve conflict and motivate others.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the underlying emotional issues each personaility phase has which may cause long term and intense distress
- Appreciate the role our early enviroment plays in our behaviour and how it can lead to miscommunication
- Synthesise how personailty types, their psychological needs, communication channels, their perceptions and distress patterns all come together and are highly predictable
- Idenifty the distress patterns that are linked to particular 'scripts'
- Understand how failed communication and not having our needs met may invite us into distress
- List the verbal and non-verbal clues that help to assess a situation
- Explain how we can motivate ourselves and others to communicate effectively
Note: In order to participate in PCM Seminar 2, registrants must have attended and be familiar with the content of PCM Seminar 1.
Download the registration form here: